Monday, October 8, 2007

OJ Simpson Does Vegas With Me


Yes, I was in Las Vegas when O J Simpson burst into the hotel room at the Palace Station. I didn't know he was in town, but it soon became apparent the minute we turned on the tv, not only was he in town, he was in big trouble.


Good news, I managed to stay out of trouble this trip.


We actually were heading to the Palace Station to meet up with some friends. Something came up and we decided to stay at the Bellagio and have them join us there. We would have been at the Palace Station during his infamous break in, but I doubt we'd have even seen him. I would have been too preoccupied. Vegas easily distracts me.

Everyone in Vegas was talking...wondering if he was on the same golf course as they were that day. Wondering if her was staying in our hotel. My cell phone rang constantly from friend at home. "Have you seen OJ?" Look, we don't travel in the same circles. I doubt if we'd cross paths since I don't hang at the Palace Station or the Clark County Jail. This is a big city people.


So for those of you who are wondering what's up with OJ, the Las Vegas Sun has a special online blog section dedicated to OJ's escapades and his legal troubles in Las Vegas. And by the way, OJ's rolex is fake.


And if you want more OJ updates on his exploits in Las Vegas, click on TMZ.com

No comments: